Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Recruited as a Driver but delivering on IT



I joined RWECO   in September as a driver  at RWECO which I am doing diligently and honest that was when RWECO   was hosting the CEWIT project that had a car. But as CEWIT become independent, my chances of driving fell short.  To remain relevant in the Organisation, I was assigned an assignment by my colleagues to develop ICT platforms that was when my colleagues learnt I had other skills in IT. At RWECO my work is associated with “RETOOLING” . To be since to my self, I had attended a course on ICT application at Mountains of the Moon University when I had placement at RICNET
My first task was to ensure that RWECO signs up a facebook page, that was delivered, next I surprised my team at RWECO with a youtube technology, everybody was like Abdul where are you leading RWECO- the answer was “lets go IT” because that was the selling point of RWECO.
Abdul (left) training KALI staff on blogging
I am  proud of  being  multipurpose because  I do video capturing  edited, driving , photo taking  and  IT in general . I managed to open up KALI blogger http://kali1kasese.blogspot.com and Rweco youTube rweco2011@gmail.com , face book rweco2009@gmail.com all account well functioning and we need people to visit them for information. Many people are following Rweco YouTube and face book pages? One feedback from the facebook  “Rweco that was Avery good documentary, to showcases  CSO engagement with  LGS for better service  delivery and accountability . Lets replicate and scale it up  and  built capacity of other  partners in the  consortium to do the same. Lets of good things are going  around  undocumented”. Congrants
Kennedy  Ayeyo
Excellence Innovation Creativity

We request Rweco staff and members should be Incompliant such that all our work for the consortium should be online.
Thanks
Yours

Abdul Masereka

No comments:

Post a Comment